October 29, 2012

It's been a long time coming! Months and months have passed as I've debated over whether or not to start my own blog.  The thing is I just LOVE looking (more like stalking) other teacher blogs! I seriously am impressed with how creative so many people are!  After much thought, and many questions from my husband asking me when I was going to start my own- I figured I'd dive into it!

So here I am! Just so you know a little bit about me...I am a first grader teacher in Massachusetts! Yes, I'm a big Boston sports fan! I know we can get a little rowdy at times. But you got to love all of the teams! I have taught first grade for 8 years and I can't get enough! I love teaching my kids and getting a good laugh. You never know what they're going to do or say! 

I haven't come across any other MA teacher bloggers so if you are out there, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...