August 01, 2014

First Day of School Freebies!

Can you believe it's already August?!! The summers do fly by, and like they say the older you get the faster the time goes by. Boy, were they right! I wish time would just slow down!  I still feel like I'm 25 not umm 30 something...!

Anyways, time for a freebie!! School is right around the corner.  To help you get started I made Welcome Mats for K-2.  I always like having something out for my students when they arrive on the first day.  So I put out these mats along with a new pencil, bookmark, and stickers. The kids always love it!   




I'm also including a summer writing page in this freebie so you can learn about what your students did over the summer, plus it's a great way to see what your students can do.


And there is one more....wait for it.....

A dice roll game!  Just pair students up and give them a set of dice.  Partners take turns rolling the dice and coloring in the sum. The person that colors in the most ice cream cones wins! The kids love it! 


Just click here or on the image below to grab a copy of these freebies. If you do, I would love for you to leave feedback! It's greatly appreciated! I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...