December 06, 2017

Emergency Sub Plans for 1st Grade!

It's been a while! Ugh! Too long actually! But I'm back! December is always a crazy time of year with the holidays.  So I am here to deliver Emergency Sub Plans for First Grade!  Woot, woot! Honestly, this was one of my favorite products to make because I KNOW it will save teachers SO much time! Plus it's my #1 seller! 

Writing Sub Plans was like the last thing on my teacher list...oh how I dreaded it! But when I had to do them I spent hours writing them because I wanted to make sure my students were in good hands and had meaningful work to do when I was out. Not feeling well while writing sub plans...not fun!  But I always went over the top and left enough stuff for like 3 days!!! 

I was a sub before and I know how days can go when no plans are really left but just a few notes. Oh how those days were long and scattered! You definitely figure out who is easier to sub for than others! My goal is for you to feel organized and good about leaving your class for the day!

So here it is! This packet includes 2 full days of substitute plans, printables, and editable templates to use again!  Just check it out I promise you won't be sorry! You will find math, literacy, social studies, and science worksheet printables for your students!  Prepare your 1st Grade Sub Plans today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...