January 24, 2015

Deal of the Day

Beginning today, I'm going to be running a "Deal of the Day!" Everyday for the next few weeks, I will be posting one product from my Teachers Pay Teachers store for 50% off for 24 hours!! I am so excited to begin today!  The best way to see my deal is to click on my Facebook page and it will bring you to the item on sale.  


Here is the link to my page:  Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

My first "Deal of the Day" is my Math Review Task Cards.  You can get 128 Review Cards for $6.00 instead of $12!!!  

Click the link below to head to my page.  
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-Grade-Math-Review-Task-Cards-1510327

Thanks for all of your support!!! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...