June 26, 2014

Math Skill Builders!


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!!! It's hard to believe that some of my friends are still in school until tomorrow, snow days are always great at the time, but not so fun when you're making them up almost in July! No thank you!!!  It makes for such a short summer!!! But as people always say, "You're so lucky you get the summer off."  I know we get the summer off which is amazing and yes we are lucky, but people don't realize how much we do over the summer! I feel like I am constantly thinking and doing things for the next school year!!!  Which leads me to my newest product!  I wanted to create a "Quick Skills" check for my students. The purpose of this booklet is to help build and reinforce a variety of math concepts. You could use this for morning work, at the end of a math lesson, independent work, homework, or have your fast finishers work in this booklet. It's up to you!!!  It covers so many math skills!  Please check out my freebie to sample a few of the pages.  
You can click here or on the image to grab it!
If you are interested in the completed set, just click here or on the image below!  I am planning on creating a Literacy one soon!! 

Also, I'm going to be putting some of my products up as Flash Freebies throughout the summer on my Facebook page, so just "like" my Facebook page so you don't miss out!!! Happy Summer!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...