April 21, 2014

Happy Monday!

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! The weather was perfect and it was so much fun celebrating my little ones first Easter!!! 

I've also been busy at work making some new products! I just recently finished my Second Grade Morning Work. So if you are looking for some springtime review, you should check it out! You could use this pack for homework, independent work, or even a quick assessment. I also bundled together my First and Second Grade Morning Work in case you want to review concepts or challenge some of your students! Just click on the pictures below to check out the previews!


Also, this week Janet from Teacher Times Two is having an amazing giveaway! There are so many great packs you could win!! You should totally head over to enter!!
Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...