November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun: Turkey Grab Probability

I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner! This past week we began some of our Thanksgiving activities and one of my student's favorites was my Turkey Grab Probability game. 
The activity began by solving simple addition problems up to 10, coloring by code, cutting, and then shaking the turkeys in a bag! Students then had to predict which color turkey they thought would appear most often. They loved pulling the turkeys out of the bag and recording the results. 

If you are interested in my Turkey Grab Probability, please check it out in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. 


 

Also, please click on the link "Turkey Time" to grab a freebie. It's a fun way for kids to practice telling time to the hour.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...